Welcome To The Charmed Studio Blog Archive
The Charmed Studio was born to help artists reconnect with what they find most meaningful in their creative practice.
One of my missions as a journalist/artist is give you ideas on how to write about your art with more clarity, passion and authenticity.
But this blog offers several other ways to improve your art practice and art business.
Where do you want to start?
Want to write Better?
Need to Sell Better?
Inspired to Create Better?
Or Just Want Feel Better?
Pop down to the categories section in the middle of this archive page.
Click on a that category and get a full list of our best articles on each topic.
The Charmed Studio also offers one on one writing coaching for artists.
I hope you browse around the blog and find good information.
But remember, no one had better advice than the folks on Sesame Street — ‘Be Yourself.’
Writing better, creating better, selling better, or feeling better all begin with you being you. 🙂
Thanks for wandering by.
- The Charmed Studio (41)
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- June 2017
- February 2017
- How Artists Can Write More Often
- 6 DIY Videos You Can Make on Your Smartphone To Market Your Art
- 4 Ways Tea Helps Artists & 10 Top Tea Books
- How To Put an Email Sign Up Form On Your FaceBook Page, Twitter Feed or Artist’s Website in Ten Minutes
- Why Your Art Matters; with Sculptor Olena Ellis
- How To Sell Your Art in Museum Stores
- Georgia O’Keeffe: 6 Business Tips For Artists
- Van Gogh Probably Didn’t Kill Himself: Why This Is Good News For Artists
- 5 Simple Ways To Get Better at Writing About Your Art
- A Story About Letting Go of Approval
- The Importance of Windows & Daydreaming for Artists
- Frida Kahlo for Artists and Writers: 7 Tips from the Life of a Mexican Maverick
- Make a Feel Good File: The Emotional Rescue Tool No Creative Should Be Without
- The Creative Rivalry of Matisse & Picasso. How Charged Friendships Benefit Artists
- Transcending a Troll: Georgia O’Keeffe and Other Brave Artists Show Us a Way Out
- The 9 Most Overlooked Steps To Bringing a Creative Dream Project To Life
- Want Your Writing to Be Passionate & Serve Others? Focus on What Really Ticks You Off
- Rachel Carson: A Fairy Godmother For Artists & Writers During Tough Times
- What You Can Do This Minute To Improve Your Art Writing Forever
- Unclear Writing? Solutions for Artists
- How Vulnerability Can Make Your Art Writing Shine
- 10 Tell Tale Signs of Burnout For Artists: Do You Have Them?
- Overcome Your Creative Self-Doubt
- Press Releases For Artists: An Ultimate Guide
- Meditation For Artists That Reduce Fear and Ignite Creativity
- Salvador Dalí: 6 Outrageous Facts and Tips For Artists & Writers
- 3 Exceptional Podcasts That Can Improve Your Art and Art Business
- What Would Georgia Do? What Artists Need To Focus On Instead of Happiness
- 5 Books on Writing, You’ll Love Reading
- How Travel Benefits Artists: 6 Ways Going Away Can Up Your Well Being, Inject Life into Stale Marketing and Increase Your Sales
- Creatives Need Yoga: Best YouTube Yoga for Artists & Writers
- The 6 Best Italian Composers You’ve Never Heard Of (Hint, They’re Not Men)
- Blog Tool Kit for Artists:How Art Blogging Can Help You Attract Your Ideal Customer
- DIY Aromatherapy Toolkit For Artists & Writers: Great for Money Panic
- Beatrice Wood: What No One Tells You About Her, Why She Isn’t Famous & How She Can Make Your Art Life Blossom
- Etsy For Fine Artists
- Meet Artist & Veteran Linsday Zike; A Talented Silversmith Who Can Fix Your Helicopter
- Beatrix Potter: 6 Lessons for Artists
- The Top 9 Mistakes Children’s Book Authors Make and How To Avoid Them
- 7 Irresistible Beach Reads About Artists: Great For Vacation
- The Music of Monet’s Time: 12 Magical Doorways Into The Music of Impressionism