Welcome To The Charmed Studio Blog Archive
I created the Charmed Studio Blog to help artists like you reconnect with what you find most meaningful in your creative practice.
One of my other missions in writing this blog is to give you ideas on how to write about your art with more clarity, passion, and authenticity.
The Charmed Studio offers 4 routes to improving your art practice and art business. For free. 🙂
Where do you want to start?
Pop down to the categories section in the middle of this archive page.
Click on that category and get a full list of our best articles on each topic.
The Charmed Studio also offers one on one writing coaching for artists.
I hope you browse around the blog and find good information.
You may like our Mostly Free Resources For Artists Page.
But remember, no one had better advice than the folks on Sesame Street — ‘Be Yourself.’
Writing better, creating better, selling better, or feeling better all begin with you being you. 🙂
Thanks for wandering by the archive.
— Thea Fiore-Bloom
- Archive for The Charmed Studio Blog
- Get in Touch!
- Mostly Free Resources for Artists
- Writing Coaching for Artists with Thea Fiore-Bloom
- The Charmed Studio (57)
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- June 2017
- February 2017
- The Story of Harlequin Boots: How To Use a Certain Art-Making Method to Heal a Broken Heart or Ground You in Uncertain Times
- Ray Bradbury: What He Kept in His Magic Cabinet, How Objects Help Artists, and Why Clutter Clearing is Overrated
- 5 FAQs About Artist Beatrice Wood
- How To Handle a Setback or Failure as an Artist
- How Artists Can Start Writing a Book, With Tea
- Get Your Foot in the Door of a Museum Store: Insider Tips from a Top Museum Store Manager
- 51 Blog Post Topics for Heart-Centered Artists for 2020
- Should You Paint from Your Shadow Side?
- Remedios Varo: For Artists and Writers
- Alison Saar for Artists and Writers
- Art Marketing for Introverts
- Artists and Priorities: A Magical Method for Organizing Your Time
- How to Let Hummingbirds Bring More Healing and Creativity Into Your Life
- Artists and ADHD: Myths, Realities, True Stories & Resources.
- The Jonah Complex: How Artists Can Overcome Fear of Greatness
- Diane Arbus: 4 Surprising Things Arbus Knew That Can Help You Take Your Art from Okay – to Incredible
- SEO for Artists: A Beginners Guide
- How Artists Can Write More Often: 1 Realization That Can Change Everything
- Six Videos You Can Make On Your Phone To Market Your Art
- How Tea Helps Artists: Includes Resource Guide of Best Books For Tea Lovers
- How To Put an Email Sign Up Form On Your Site
- How To Sell Your Art in Museum Stores
- How to Feel Better When Someone Unsubscribes
- O’Keeffe’s 6 Business Tips for Artists
- Van Gogh Probably Didn’t Kill Himself
- 5 Secrets To Improve How You Write About Your Art
- Letting Go of Approval: A Story for Artists (That Involves Underwear)
- Hopper, Matisse, Windows and Daydreaming
- Frida Kahlo for Artists and Writers: 7 Tips from the Life of a Mexican Maverick
- Why You Need a Feel Good File: The Emotional Rescue Tool No Creative Should Be Without
- Rivalry: The Secret Sauce of Picasso, Matisse, Pollock and DeKooning
- Transcending a Troll: O’Keeffe Shows Us a Way Out
- How to Give Your Creative Dream Project Wings
- The Good Enemy Writing Technique
- Rachel Carson: A Fairy Godmother For Artists & Writers
- Improve Your Art Writing Overnight by Forbidding Yourself To Do 2 Things
- How to Write Clearly: A Solution Just For Creatives
- How Vulnerability Can Make Your Art Writing Shine
- The 10 Mistakes Artists Make That Lead to Burnout
- Ultimate Guide to Press Releases for Artists
- Meditations For Artists: Reduce Your Fear and Ignite Your Creativity
- Salvador Dalí: 6 Outrageous Facts and Tips For Artists & Writers
- 3 Podcasts That Will Elevate Your Art Business
- Why Your Art Matters, Even if You Believe It Doesn’t
- WWGD: What Would Georgia Do?
- 5 Best Books on Writing for Artists
- Why Artists Should Go On Vacation-Immediately
- Best YouTube Yoga for Artists
- 6 Great, Female, Italian Composers
- How Do I Write an Art Blog
- Aromatherapy Toolkit for Artists and Writers
- Beatrice Wood: What No One Tells You About Her, Why She Isn’t Famous & How She Can Make Your Art Life Blossom
- Etsy for Fine Artists: Who Succeeds and Why?
- Military Veterans Who Are Amazing Artists
- 9 Mistakes New Children’s Book Authors Make
- Best Books About Great Artists to Take on Vacation
- The Music of Impressionism