4 Exceptional Podcasts For Artists
by Thea Fiore-Bloom, PhD
1. Breakfast With Sergio: Practical Advice for Visual Artists by Sergio Gomez, MFA.
Sincere, down to earth, artist and curator Sergio Gomez shares insights and practical advice for visual artists in his unassuming audio/video podcast.
2. SavvyPainter Podcast with painter Antrese Wood
Great for Inspiration, Information, and Community for Artists
Antrese is an honest, intelligent authority on art and the business of art. Her enthusiasm and accessible style educates and invigorates listeners.
Wood’s show notes for each interview, (which often include videos) are an inimitable resource in and of themselves.
Here is a fun episode to jump in with: Interview with Daily Paintworks Founder, Carol Marine.
3. How To Sell Art, The Abundant Artist Podcast with Cory Huff
Great For Getting More Income from Your Art or Classes
Digital strategist Cory Huff’s dream is to crush the myth of the starving artist. He does a good job of spreading the word about the business of art and what you can do to succeed financially.
I like his long interviews with artists that zero in on one aspect of their marking like this enlightening interview with painter/author Flora Bowley on why she has 400 + students enrolling in her online class year after year.
Here are two additional episodes to bookmark:
- How to make your art worth more money
- Making space for yourself as a person of color in a white-dominated industry.
4. The Charmed Studio Podcast for Heart-Centered Artists
Have Creative Light Bulb Moments and a Few Laughs While Folding Your Laundry
Want to increase your chances of your art being seen by 10,000 percent in 10 minutes? Press play below.
Got a suggestion for another podcast for artists? Kindly leave it in the comments below.
Need help finding your authentic writing voice, launching your art blog or writing a special piece of web copy? Pop on over to my Writing Coaching Page.
You may also like these Charmed Studio Business Related Articles:
You may also like:
- How To Put an Email Sign Up Form On Your Site in Under 10 Minutes
- Artists and Priorities: A Magical Method for Organizing Your Time
- Etsy For Fine Artists: Succeed Without Marketing?
- Artists and ADHD: Myths, Realities, True Stories & Resources
- How To Write a Press Release For Your Art
- 6 DIY Videos You Can Make on Your Smartphone To Market Your Art
- How To Sell Your Art in Museum Stores.