I Help Heart-Centered Artists Like You Leap Over Fear, Find Your Sparkly Writing Voice, and Make Your Writing Dreams Come True
Do you have a writing dream you want to come true?
Maybe you want to author your first book, or write a blog that explores a topic you find valuable and meaningful?
Those writing dreams can become a reality.
But the truth is most artists struggle with writing.
It’s scary knowing what you should say, and how.
And that fear makes it hard to just be yourself and enchant readers by writing what’s in your heart right?
You may feel frozen by fear.
I’ve been there.
I figured out how to unfreeze myself.
And I know just how to help you unfreeze yourself too.
“If you’re always trying to be normal you’ll never know how amazing you can be.” – Maya Angelou
All you need is some new information and affirmation to get your lovely Willy Wonka writing dream factory up and running.
And I’m the gal to stand by your side and help you make it happen.
“Finding Thea was like finding a gem in the middle of a haystack.
Thea provides great nuts and bolts info yet she’s also intuitive, thoughtful, and inspiring. She gets me at so many professional levels.
If you’re looking for someone to provide practical help and encouragement all along the way to improve your blog or write and publish your book—search no more.”
— Lauren Mantecon, fine artist/writer
Pick My Brain Writing Coaching Package
My Insanely Affordable 70 Minute Session Just for Artists
You got a bunch of questions about a dream you need help making a reality?
I got answers.
Want to start that online class or a membership site but don’t know where to start?
Or maybe you want a journalist like me to brainstorm chapter ideas for your book with?
Ask me any questions you have about your art writing, your art practice, or your art business.
Let’s tackle what you need help with – together.
Discover bright, shiny, new ideas, inspiration, and information to help you leap forward.
Seventy big minutes for 97 bucks. Cheaper than therapy.
— Only $97.
Click on the checkout button,
affordably shower your creative side with love.
“You were the best phone call I ever made! You opened up something inside of me that was always there and gave me the courage to write, seek joy and curiosity!” — Diane Pientsch
Why Choose Me to Be Your Writing coach?
I’m also a literacy volunteer for kids, a mythologist, an artist, and a regular contributor to nationally syndicated magazines like Professional Artist, L.A. Parent, and Catster. I write for or have been featured in top-drawer blogs like Artsyshark, Problogger, Skinnyartist, and F.A.S.O.’s Boldbrush.
If you want to expand your business by letting your 💙 heart-based words and stories connect you to your ideal reader or client, work with me.
Here’s How It Works
1. Eyeball the writing packages below.
2. Pick the plan you want to try first.
Hit the big yellow “Order Now” button beneath it.
3. I contact you within 24 hours to schedule your session.
You get the exact kind of help you need to put your dream factory into motion.
You could start off with my dirt-cheap “Pick My Brain” package above. After that session, we’ll both know what package will best support you to make your specific writing dream a reality.
More Packages To Help Artists
Writing Coaching for Artists Who Want Help With Just One Piece of Writing
1. Quick Writing Tune-Up Package
Get pro help and support from Thea on your blog post, workshop description, Facebook page copy, grant essay, press release, or artist statement.
Choose this package if you are a beginning or intermediate level writer who wants to buff up and bring out the brilliance of one piece of your writing (1000 words or less.)
You’ll come out of this 1-hour coaching call with the following:
- Help on tailoring your title to attract the right reader.
- Support creating a smashing opening sentence to start your party off right.
- Expert tips on shoring up the structure of the body of your piece to hold your reader’s interest.
- How-to tips for including free, gorgeous visuals to complement your writing and engage your audience.
- Suggestions for how to finish your piece with flair with a call to action or customized mini-bio.
- Encouragement on what you already doing right in your writing. 🙂
- Digital recording of your phone session emailed to you the day after our talk if the technology gods cooperate.
— Only $149.
Sign up now. Show your inner-writer the love she deserves today.
“Thea was able to quickly articulate to me why my writing was good, and give me clear, actionable steps to make it even better. She gave me several great, solid, stepping-stones I acted on; as well as the booster shot of confidence in my work that I needed.
Thea is an excellent writer and an excellent writing coach.”
Writing Coaching for Artists Who Want To Start a Wonderful Blog
2. Blog Launch Package for Artists
Finally, write and publish your first blog post even if you’re terrified and don’t think you have anything to offer readers.
Blogging can lead to big breakthroughs in your business and your personal life.
But does the thought of writing and publishing your first blog post make you want to just stay in bed? I’ve been there and I can help.
This one hour personalized coaching call includes:
- A 15-minute review of your current website or gallery page if you already have one. This review will help you clarify the purpose of your blog posts.
- A 15-minute deep dive to help you envision your reader avatar (imagined mock-up of your ideal reader.) This will help you identify the exact type of client/reader you are writing for, what they most want and need to be informed about, and how you see them benefiting and changing by reading your blog.
- 15-minute brainstorming session to come up with 3 personalized post topics for you to confidently begin your blogging journey with. Once you have these it will be easier to start and build your momentum.
- Extra Time for questions and answers.
- Digital Recording emailed to you after the session if the technology gods allow.
— Only $179.
Click on the checkout button now. Give yourself the gift of clearer writing.
“Thea’s coaching style is the same as her writing style; open, supportive and honest. With Thea’s help, I quickly found the authentic “why” for The Rural Painter newsletter and I launched it!
I now actually look forward to sitting down to work on my newsletter.”
— Anu Bhat, founder of TheRuralPainter.Com
Writing Coaching for Artists Who Want to Re-Imagine Their Blog or Website
3. Art Website Ultimate Makeover
Choose this package if you want to review, renew, revive, and repurpose your art blog.
Do you hesitate to give out your business card because you’re don’t feel great about your current website? Maybe you feel your blog is so neglected it’s attracting buzzards? You’re not alone.
This one-hour and fifteen-minute coaching call will allow you to better understand what you’re already doing right as well as help you focus on exactly what you need to shore up in the future; so you’ll soon be handing out those business cards left and right with a big smile.
- Home Page Ideas: Let’s give you ideas for how to spruce up your home page so it can do its job of inviting visitors to stay awhile, while you relax.
- Blog Love: Discover how to create new, dynamic blog categories, and blog titles. Find out more about crafting inviting opening sentences and subheadings so more readers will get to love your writing.
- Authentic About You Page: Let me help you transform your About page from “meh” to marvelous with a few ideas.
- Sales Help: Get a leg up on what gizmos and heart-based copy you could add to your gallery pages to sell more of your work.
- SEO for Your Sanity: Begin to see how you could implement something called holistic SEO (Search Engine Optimization.) Begin to get more eyeballs on your art without feeling like a used car salesman.
- Fine Tune Your Focus: Let’s help you identify your ideal audience and how to reach them.
Order this package now. You’ll be taking a big self-loving step toward revolutionizing your writing today.
— Only $295
“It’s a scary thing to publish an online journal, especially one that’s outside of the box.
One hour with Thea not only vanquished my fears but gave me the tools and inspiration I needed.
I received a huge treasure chest of actionable information to support my efforts. What a gift to work with this amazing woman.”
— Laura den Hertog, The Enchanted Journal.
Writing Coaching For Artists: *Keeping it Real Section
There’s no magic pill that turns anyone into a good writer overnight.
Writing is re-writing. Period.
My goal is to give creatives like you the feedback you need to strengthen your unique writing voice and build your own permanent, reliable, internal writing guidance system.
And we do that each time we connect.
But to truly make your art writing shine you have to do be willing to do two things on your own:
1. Spend a lot of time tinkering with what you’ve already written.
2. Take a chance on being vulnerable on the page.
If you can love yourself enough to commit to learning how to go about doing those two things; I believe lush, new, vibrant worlds will open up for you.
You’ll no longer dread writing.
In fact, in the future, it may be tough for you to pick which great, meaningful idea you get to write about next.
But all that swell stuff can’t start happening unless you say;
‘Damn it, I’m worth it,’ and sign up for the package that’s right for you.
Plus, When You Buy a Writing Coaching for Artists Session Animals Win Too.
Know that when you sign up for writing coaching know you’ll be helping animals too.
I happily donate ten percent of your package fee to top-rated nonprofits for animals like the North Valley Animal Disaster Group.
Their mission is to rescue and compassionately shelter animals during disasters like the current wildfires in California and Oregon.